I am an experienced speaker regarding small business topics that were initially focused on effectively marketing to medium and large corporate organizations. That evolved to working more closely with local small businesses in Southeast Michigan.
I have done numerous public speaking engagements on behalf of Fortune 500 companies, and for members of Small Business Chambers of Commerce, Woman-Owned Business Organizations, and other related Advocacy Organizations.
I am proficient at one on one coaching, and I have facilitated numerous training sessions and panel discussions with as many as 500 attendees.
My speaking or presentation style is more about audience engagement and involvement, as opposed to a lecture or monologue.
My most requested topics:
- How To Do Business and Win Contracts with Corporate America
- Developing an Effective Online Presence
- Trade Conference Prospecting and Marketing
- Effective Business Development for Small Businesses
- How To Build a Marketing System for Consistent Growth
Are You Ready to Up Your Game?
Moneyball's presentations will show you how to:
- Powerfully dominate your market and leave your competition in the dust
- Fully use the compelling pull of great marketing to increase profits
- Determine which marketing strategies work for your industry before spending a single dime
- Implement a step-by- step marketing process designed and customized to meet your needs
- Create a bullet proof plan to make more money with less effort in any economy
- Understand why and how to develop a social media strategy
- Stop competing on price and start getting paid what you’re really worth
- Work only with people who value what you have to offer
How to Develop a Step by Step Plan to Dominate Your Marketplace
In order to survive in today’s competitive marketplace, you need to understand how to stand out from your competition, build a step by step system to be in front of your customers and prospects and turn more leads into customers. You do this by becoming a marketer for your business and implementing the strategies that will leave your competitors behind and allow you to become an industry leader.
You will learn:
- The difference between strategic and tactical marketing and why strategy always comes first
- The 7 steps to developing a successful marketing system
- Ways to position yourself as the expert in your field
- The 4 legs of the lead generation stool
- How to develop a differentiation strategy that positions you as the obvious choice for the product or service you sell
Powerful Relationships for Professional Success
Building relationships is one of the most critical skills to the success of a business owner. Just ‘showing up’ doesn’t fly anymore. In this workshop Thomas will show you how to develop and implement a system to building lifelong relationships with other business owners.
You will learn:
- Specific tactics for creating your networking and relationship-building strategy
- 5 solid ways to connect with others on a deeper level
- Tactics to organize and prioritize your networking strategy
- A system to create proactive networking tactics
- 3 surefire methods to build powerful strategic partnerships
Copyright 2018 by Market Simplicity
Enter your text here...