Government Contract Consulting Services
The federal government’s increased use of competitive sourcing and commercial acquisition practices is providing significant opportunities for the private sector to participate in federal contracting. As a result, both current and aspiring government contractors may be able to diversify their businesses directly, or strategically through subcontracting. Despite the Federal Agencies best intentions to simplify their contracting processes, extensive rules and regulations still exist. This can present compliance challenges to contractors.
However, regulatory compliance is manageable, and can help companies stay ahead of the competition. Our Government Contract and Procurement experts work on behalf of Prime contractors and subcontractors to arm you with solutions for the nuances involved with Federal Agency bid requirements. A collective 48 years of experience in the Federal procurement marketplace provides us the expertise to successfully navigate contractors through the federal contract life-cycle. From development of competitive assessments, new business proposals, and finally through contract management and contract closeout.
Our Technical Background and Capabilities Include:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and related agency supplements
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Unallowable Costs (FAR Part 31)
- Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA)
- Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Government Contracts (i.e. GSA and VA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contracts)
- Proposal preparation – including cost estimating and disclosure documentation
- Internal control/compliance program design and implementation
- Change orders, delay, disruption and termination proposal preparation
- Preparation of provisions, rate and incurred cost submission
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Alliances and Restructurings for Government Contractors
Vast Federal Supply Schedule Program Experience
The fastest and most effective way to sell to today’s federal government is through the GSA Schedule, the preferred vehicle for government buyers. In today’s competitive government contracting environment, having an experienced adviser on your side is crucial in maximizing government sales efforts. Our GSA consultants can lead you through the process of identifying, obtaining, and maintaining a GSA Schedule contract best suited to achieving your business goals.
New Contractor Assistance
Are you considering entering the government sector for the first time and need help navigating a new procurement environment? Have you attended Government sector networking events or Federal Agency Vendor Day’s with no real traction or return on investment? As federal agencies continue to migrate their spending to the GSA Schedule, there are sales opportunities for both traditional contractors such as IT companies and management consultants, as well as in non-traditional areas like professional services, training, facilities, security and more.
Our comprehensive acquisition process includes:
- Review of Commercial Sales Practices
- Pricing Analysis
- Development of Pricing Strategy
- Preparation and Submission of the Offer
- Monitoring/Tracking the Proposal
- GSA Schedule Preparation and Submission
Our Procurement Consulting services cover all aspects of government contracting and federal procurement including:
We also provide tailored Small Business Program Consulting Services:
- SBA Programs and FAR 19
- 8a Certification
- WOSB Certification
- SDVOSB Certification
- HUBZone Certification
We have offices in Detroit and St Louis, but work with clients from all over the country. If you are a firm who has moved beyond the basics and would like to do more with developing federal marketplace opportunities, please contact us.