Reaching Your Business Goals with Moneyball Media and Marketing
Our philosophy is simple: “Own Your Business”. Strategy… Process… Control… Results…
It takes an expert like Moneyball Media and Marketing founder Thomas Shipps, with his unique understanding of business and marketing to meld them in to systems that work. Repeatedly, clients tell us they work with us because we understand their pain…we “get” them. We get in the trenches, roll up our sleeves, identify the right systems and help implement them to get the results our clients want.
Have We Met?
Your initial meeting with Moneyball Media and Marketing is like the perfect first date. You talk. We’ll listen. We’ll ask questions about your business:
- What’s working?
- What’s NOT working?
- What are you doing over and over that’s not delivering the results you want?
- What results DO you want? More leads? Better communication with customers? Improved customer service? A stronger Brand Identity?
- What are your customers telling you and saying about you?
We’ll answer your questions about Moneyball Media and Marketing and explain how our experience, services and the Duct Tape Marketing tools can help you generate more leads, reach your goals and transform your business.
What Happens Next
Together, we’ll determine how to proceed based on what we learned from each other in the initial meeting. We’ll formalize our agreement with a signed contract and get to work to:
- Establish Priorities
- Develop an Action Plan
- Assess Your Business Operations
- Identify Current Tactics & Results
- Introduce the Duct Tape Marketing Tools for a System that Works for You
- Monitor and Tweak the Process
We’ll meet with you and/or your designated staff regularly, either onsite or online (depending on the terms of our agreement) to guide you through each step. Trust and confidence in each other builds throughout this process and is the foundation for success – yours and ours.
Most businesses start working with Moneyball Media and Marketing to focus on a specific need. Motivated by the results achieved during our initial contract, clients often choose to move into maintenance mode to keep them on track. We keep it simple by offering flexible options including monthly consulting and support.
Fueled by the initial success, many clients opt for a long-term relationship and contract with Moneyball Media and Marketing for other specific projects or utilize our services and expertise as their own “marketing department” on a contract basis. Again, flexibility is key and we can customize a working agreement to suit your needs and budget.
Moneyball Media and Marketing keeps our clients, prospects and contacts up-to-date with marketing innovations, opportunities and trends. We provide ongoing communication and input in many ways, so you can choose the way you prefer to get your updates:
- Blog featuring current trends and topics
- Social media platforms
- E-newsletters announcing upcoming events
- Webinars & Seminars – where we provide ongoing training and delve into specific business topics
- Face-to-face consults – the best for working together on the client’s unique goals and customized Market Simplicity program
Moneyball Media and Marketing uses automated systems to help us stay in touch with our own clients and prospects and help us to connect with new ones. Why? Because it works. It works for us and it will for you. We can help you set it up your system and show you how to use it effectively.
The Perfect Match?
Moneyball Media and Marketing works with small and medium sized businesses who recognize the importance of marketing to help them reach their business goals. We work with clients who have in-house marketing departments as well as those who recognize the advantages of collaborating with out-sourced professionals.
We serve clients in many fields including:
- Professionals (lawyers, accountants, chiropractors, architects etc.),
- Building Trades – Contractors, electricians, landscapers, plumbers
- Service Businesses